Portuguese-“looks like Spanish, is read like French and spoken like Italian"

Was being nosey and surfing through Oyster Food and Culture or more precisely reading a very interesting post on Japantown, when I came across another blog followed by Oyster FAC as well.



It's called 37 Languages and is about 'a young man named Keith Brooks, who has always been fascinated with languages and the world around him. He decided to embark on a process of reviewing 37 languages to find the one perfect for him. If learning a new tongue had “taste-testing,” this would be it.'
Found this really interesting!

I clicked on the link and low and behold, the latest post was about Portuguese.
My Portuguese is, I'm ashamed to say, fluent but limited and I quite enjoyed his take on it!
You can read it here.

Comments