I had half a bottle of red wine and some Japenease rice and apparntly you can use Japenease rice as a replacement for aborio risotto rice and it worked like a dream. I made risotto in the same way you always do with the butter and the wine and the stock, I roasted a whole chicken smothered in Harissa paste and olive oil with some whole onions thrown in in the roasting tin. I added the sticky sweet onions to the risotto and sliced the breast off the chicken, placed it on top of the risotto with some rocket and it was some kind of food porngasm....


My amazing camera skills you all know and love perfectly shown in this photo

My two lovely harissa covered roast chicken breasts that I used my self trained knife skills to remove from the roasted bird(please note the hint of sarcasm here)

A photo that isn't blurry, there is hope for me yet
My amazing camera skills you all know and love perfectly shown in this photo
My two lovely harissa covered roast chicken breasts that I used my self trained knife skills to remove from the roasted bird(please note the hint of sarcasm here)
A photo that isn't blurry, there is hope for me yet
Comments
Post a Comment