Even though it's the start of spring it's still bloody cold and wearing big jumpers and eating soup are high on my list of prioritys!! I went out last night and so am feeling a bit sorry for myself today and definatly did not want to go to the shops for supplies so I just raided the veg drawer to make this yummy soup.
I roasted carrot's and parsnips in the oven for half an hour before adding them to the pan I was sauteing swede, potato and onion in. I added some home-made chicken stock and seasoning and when the veg was tender I blitzed the lot.

Blurry veg shot

I put a big spoonful of sour cream on the top and a huge amount of pepper and it was good....Another picture on my windowsill, I don't know why
I roasted carrot's and parsnips in the oven for half an hour before adding them to the pan I was sauteing swede, potato and onion in. I added some home-made chicken stock and seasoning and when the veg was tender I blitzed the lot.
Blurry veg shot
I put a big spoonful of sour cream on the top and a huge amount of pepper and it was good....Another picture on my windowsill, I don't know why
Comments
Post a Comment